1. Drag coal by left-clicking anywhere in the coal cart into the generators.
2. You can buy coal underneath the cart. Left click over the "0" on the bottom left and use it as an input field(It's counter intuitive I know...)
3. The more coal you buy the cheaper it is but the longer it will take to arrive.
4. All the energy gets dumped into the battery and from there you'll feed the demand. You can buy extra battery storage space by clicking on the button underneath it.
5. You can only have 8 generators. You can buy them in the bottom center for 50€.
Last as much as you can!
(There is no time counter to know how long you lasted. This is for one sole reason... I suck!)
This game was created for Ludum Dare 39.
During a Ludum Dare, developers from around the world spend a weekend creating games based on a theme suggested by the community. Ludum Dare events take place every April, August and December.
The theme was "Running out of Power". I approached the theme by making a VERY simple power plant tycoon where you need to cover demand all the time.
- Unity 5.6
- Audacity (for Sound)
- Lunapic (for Graphics)
- Bosca Ceoil (For the music)